Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Secret Shame. . .

I have to admit... I"m strangely, sickeningly addicted to "Walker: Texas Ranger"

hell if I know why. and of course I love ripping the show and the premise to shreds. :) I mean - right now i'm watching, and walker goes "undercover" as a teacher in the high school. So what's his name? Mr Walker. Right cuz that is SOOO undercover. :)

And yet, i'm enthralled. Is it because I just like watching him beat people up? Could be. Vicarious thrills are always good when it comes to violence. :) Maybe it's the Daylight goodie two shoes version of Batman he seems to be. :) (the kick anyone's butt, and amazing 6th sense reflexes) I just don't know. It's a sickness I tell you! :)

In other news, we're currently awaiting news of tomorrow's sonogram for the Suka. She's apparently effacing and they are going to do the sonogram to decide what to do. induce, c-section or wait it out? Of course we think, that the doctor will induce or do the C-section just to finally get her off his charts. :) I think she's been driving him thoroughly nuts for the last 7-9 months.

Crazy Aunt R is up to old tricks again trying to sue everyone and their mother.

and all the usual stuff is all over the place. :)

Ahh well. As long island turns is at it again. :)

3 comments:

mary bishop said...

Ilanna, um...er...um...I have been known to watch Walker: Texas Ranger too. (head hanging in shame) Actually, I watch more Spike TV then my husband and once in a while I like these simple, beat up the bad guys types of shows.

Did Suka get the sweater yet?

Very funny post today!

Ilanna said...

No mary - i haven't sewn the tag in yet, figured i'd wait until after the baby was born to send it as a gift kind of thing...

and yeah - I like spike TV too :)

minijaxter said...

quote" lord id like to thank you for my two sons... Walker and Texas Ranger - who we call TR for short..."
quote from Will Ferrell in talladega nights the ballad of ricky bobby.

my dad LOVES Walker Texes Ranger.

isnt that chuck norris btw?
who doesnt love watching him kicka$$