Friday, September 22, 2006

Showtunes!!! well helllooooooo D****..... :)

Yes - Today on ALIT we introduce a new character. . . HelloD. I know - Sounds like a children's rapper or something. :)But no... this is the name of the Nanny on ALIT. The one the Suka and J have hired.

Now HelloD has been with the family for years. She was taking care of my great uncle's wife when she was terminal etc... So she LOVES "mister J" which is one reason she stays to put up with Suka.

So the report from HellOD is as follows:
Suka sleeps until 2 or 3 in the afternoon. Then she gets up and goes out shopping and playing around etc. She comes home in time to be there when J gets home. Then when he does she goes on and on about what a long and tiring day she's had taking care of sukaspawn. He then, feeling guilty that she has supposedly taken care of the sukaspawn all day and had such a long day doing it, takes care of sukaspawn all evening. This is after a full day of work. HelloD has started taking sukaspawn into her room so as to finally give Mister J some sleep finally.

Are we having fun yet? Oh and she finally posted another article for work. (anyone wants it email me and i'll give you the info.) Wonder if J finally grew a pair (small though i'm sure they are) enough to tell her she needs to do some work or they are gonna go bankrupt. We'll see. I guess it depends on how often she continues to write. Most of last year it was one a month. There were 2 in june and then nothing until this week.

ON a completely different brighter note... :) MY 1 year anniversary is this weekend. So Saturday night I am going to a friend's bachelorette party, and then sunday is our anniversary. The bookstore called to see if i could work on sunday. I gently explained what day it was and my manager said "OHH Congratulations, Never mind!"

Training is going well. Mom says that she can tell my midriff is getting a bit smaller. (course her explanation for why is a bit disconcerting. :)) She says she can tell it's small because before it was stretched tight, and now the skin is dimpled which means there's less there... :) Trainer says she can definitely feel that my ankles are smaller. She continues to kick my butt 2 times a week, but now i'm supposed to try and do it to myself an additional time each week. (sigh) We got these really cool weights too to work with. :) The trainer had asked me to get 8 and 10lb weights to have in addition to the 5lb weights we already have. Well, i figure i'm gonna outgrow those fairly soon - and it's a lot of weights to have laying around. So we got the Bowflex Selectech weights. :) they go from 5lbs to 52.5 lbs on each dumbbell. I got them on a sale that they came with the $140 stand for free. They work really nicely.

Oh and I sold the gazelle. :) YAY! for the same price as I sold the broken treadmill. Freaky ebay karma i guess.

Oh well -that's all she (meaning me) wrote for now. :) Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

for the love of

has the nanny told mister j that suka is a poser?

Ilanna said...

No she hasn't because she still has Mister J by the proverbial short hairs. he wants sex, she provides that. if HelloD complains to J, then he will either ignore it b/c he's not confrontational when it comes to her, or if he does talk to suka about it then Suka will a) make HelloD's life a living hell before finding a replacement or b) just can her outright, which will work out b/c suka's mother will be moving up there shortly. (Suka's mother btw is no longer working for the estate lawyer, she has already quit... what does that tell you?)

K-Smash said...

I'm glad to hear that the training is going well! But you still have to try the KETTLEBELLS!!!! They rock!!!

Hmmm, I am going to have to look up that article. She's unbelievable.

And...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!

K-Smash said...

Oh yeah, one more thing...now that you have the dumbbells, ask your trainer to show you dumbbell snatches and dumbbell swings. You'll love those moves. They make you feel so tough!!! You'll be dialing those things up to do 25 lb snatches in no time!

Ilanna said...

umm no.. :) thanks karen for the idea - but watching a video of what a snatch is... that would be BAD for me as I'd rather keep my elbows intact..:) Thanks though.

Just found out my trainer resigned and one of the owners is coming to train me temporarily. This one is a guy so maybe he'll beat me up a bit more. :)

mary bishop said...

Maybe HelloD could give sex to Mr. J and then Suka would have to do some work for a change.