Tuesday, July 03, 2007

OMG i've been tagged!

It's the first time I've been individually tagged - cool. :) so here we go - Mary Bishop was the one holding the tail to pin on me this time... so without further ado:

Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1)I played oboe for 14 years and miss it desperately but my practical nature won't let me spend the $$ it would cost to really have one to play.

2) I went to grad school for Theatre Production and ended up fixing computers for a living.

3) I have 4 tattoos and am scheduled for more . . . :)

4) I have a twisted view of the natural food chain - i'm a meat eater, I believe in animals doing as they were meant. I rescued a bunny yesterday from my dog, but it wouldn't have bothered me to know it was fed to a snake. . . (I used to have pet snakes.)

5) I'm an inherently lazy person - the least amount of energy required. :) (one of my favorite cartoons - Count your Sheep - said - "i'm not lazy, I'm physically Conservative!")

6) I Like cars. I'm not a "car buff" per se - but I like nice ones, and I like to be comfortable in them, and i *LOVE* to brag about what kind of deal I got on whatever my latest one is. :)

7) I used to have a motorcycle - and I still have the license.

8) I make stuffed bunnies. :)

(i'm not really sure who to tag - so anyone who reads this and wants to participate - you are tagged!)

:)

6 comments:

mary bishop said...

HOly shitski, you really surprised me with your responses. How does one go from Theater Production to computer fixing? Tattoos and more to come?? An oboeist, one of the hardest instruments to play I've heard; you had snakes for pets? drove a motorcycle?
Cool!!! Such interesting facts I would have never known if you didn't share them!

Ilanna said...

yup - started oboe in 4th grade - was playing flute (and still do - more affordable) but mom wanted me on an instrument that was quite as competitive... and I LOVED oboe...

Tats - i'll have to take pictures of them and post them one day. the ones on my back could use some refreshing/reworking - but they are oldest and since i don't see them i don't worry too often. :)

I was a comp minor in college - and couldn't handle 20 hour days with theatre :)

love snakes - very misunderstood animals :) and i started riding motorcycles in camp when i was 10. Brother still rides regularly. :)

it's funny - these are things that seem so normal to me, I never thought about people not knowing them ya know?? :) it was hard to come up with the list... :)

K-Smash said...

Tagged, eh?

Yup, very unique combination of hobbies and interests. :) Part of why you're so fun! :D

Gavin Elster said...

Stuffed bunnies? WHHUUUH?

Ilanna said...

as in stuffed animals - toys - not furry once living creatures taxidermied to decoration . . .

Anonymous said...

Ah...your post makes me nostalgic for the motorcycle I sold last summer.

[sigh]