Wednesday, October 04, 2006

They're GREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAT!!!!

Ok

so last night, my husband gets home around 10 or so. (he's taking his massage classes so gets home late 3 nights a week.)

We're laying in bed, hoping to fall asleep shortly. I'm a little out of it at this point. I pull my hair out from under my head and neck, and it kind of hits him in the face a little. NOthing major :) (he likes the long hair, so he'll have ot deal with it :)) he blows it out of the way, and then says "you smell good. Different. Are you using something new?"

So silly me, I ask him what it smells like so I can maybe identify the product. Nothing new that i know but but that doesn't mean anything - he's a guy. maybe he just noticed something i got 6 months ago.

So he says... well.. I know it sounds weird, but You smell like Kellogg's Frosted Flakes.

Such romantic words were never before spoken... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm frosted flakes...
with or without the milk?

mary bishop said...

I think that is one of the sweetest (yes, pun) comments I ever heard a husband say to his wife.

They are never going to say jasmine with a lavender undertone...but he tried in his own way. How cute!!