Saturday, November 18, 2006

A Decision Has Been Made

And I am now VERY VERY poor...

I took a *HUGE* hit on my beloved Mazda 6. (sigh) Unfortunately the dealer is offering all kinds of cash back incentives on new mazda 6's so old ones (i.e. 1 year) aren't worth nearly what they really should be... Oh well.

So it's paid off - it's gone.

I now have a new car.

A Car i never thought i'd ever be able to afford. When the opportunity to lease it for 2 years for the same amount of money i'm paying now on my mazda loan, i jumped at it. I"ll figure the rest out in 2 years. :)

Here's my new baby:

The Audi A4















pretty isn't it? :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe - i like the car
and i can drive it too... woohoo;)

mary bishop said...

EEEEEEEE took me a million times to comment today as Blogger's sick...I wanted to say a great big Congratulations!!!!!!! on your beautiful, sexy, new set of wheels.

And if beauty isn't enough, I just heard on TV it was named one of the safest cars you can drive.

I'm so happy for you!!

Ilanna said...

Heheh...

thank you SO much!! it's absolutely wonderful to drive. And yeah I saw this morning on CNN that it is one of the top 13 so I was really excited about that too - safety is one reason i decided on it over some others. :)

Thanks again - WHEEEEEEEEE!

dashababy said...

Woweee, sure is purty. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Very nice car!! How fun.