Thursday, March 15, 2007

As promised...

Completed pictures of the bathroom

Tub - View 1













Tub View 2
You can see how
he trimmed
the floor so it
would be all even.











The domed
ceiling.
Supposedly
it keeps the
steam more
contained.










The double
showerhead.

neat huh?










And a clearer
view of the
UBERCUTE!

:) so adorable
huh?

hehe





In other news, I gave the bunny to D - and he ADORED IT! he thought it was just
the neatest thing - so I'm all excited.

That's about it new since well.. yesterday. :) Don't get used to this many posts in one week though. :)

Laters!

7 comments:

mary bishop said...

I love your bathroom; it's so clean and cool looking. Love the floor, wow, but, the picture of the dog with the two heads ;-) is so cute it made my cheeks hurt from smiling!

Now I won't be able to go into my bathroom without noticing how the grout needs cleaning and the tiles are stained and I only have one stinking shower head!

(I'm happy for you!)

Anonymous said...

Looks great. Explain the curved shower curtain rod. It looks cool and I've never seen one before. Advantages? Would the floor get wet?

K-Smash said...

The bathroom looks awesome!!! Very cool!

And the pups are soooooooooo cute!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, that's one glorious shower. Makes me want to take one...right now..

Ah, but then I'd have to do my hair again. Fuggetuhboutit.

Anonymous said...

What a great job! Wanna come do mine now? hee hee.

What cute pups!

Anonymous said...

Your new bathroom looks great.

Love the picture of your sweet little doggies. :D

paintergirl said...

your bathroom is lovely and your children are beautiful!!