Friday, August 17, 2007

*CONTEST*

And I'm looking for some really creative answers here. (Jackie you aren't allowed cuz you know the answer already and when I reveal it - i'll do it special so it's not searchable)

Ok - So, the Star's brother (my cousin A) and his wife E became the parents of a 6lb, 20" long baby boy.

He was breech, so he was born via scheduled C-section yesterday (Thursday.)

Now, Since this is all part of ALIT - I find it some what appropriate that E seems to like Soap Style names . . . (No, not Dial or Ivory - you know the Soaps I mean. :) )

The First initial is "M"

The Middle initial is "S"

The Last - well, they can't change the last name and it's normal and I have no intention of really posting it here - but if you want to have FUN with the names the last initial is "H"

I am *REALLY* looking forward to your answers. . . .

When I get a few really good guesses i'll post the name - sort of in code. :)

Good luck!!

7 comments:

minijaxter said...

aw im not allowed to play... well maybe i can come up with some good names anyway...

How about Manischewitz Schmutz...

I dunno I like it... It has a nice ring to it... Hey Manischewitz Schmutz! Your aunt is a Suka!

Anyway...

James H said...

Here we go with MS:

Meat Sledgehoof
Marcus Spilane
Michael Stetson
Mikey Slipshod
Mitch Stunning
Miguel Starlight
Manuel Stuart

Ok - how are those?

Anonymous said...

uhh... negative, ghost rider, the pattern is full.

Andzia said...

How about Mini Shlemil?

You know there will be wackiness ensuing when the Suka realizes that Sukaspawn's thunder has been stolen.

K-Smash said...

Mulligatawny Stu

K-Smash said...

Here's DH's guess:

MALACHI SILVANO

Malachi (Hebrew) meaning "my messenger" and Silvano (Italian) for "from the forest"

mary bishop said...

Milo Storm?

Mac Shane?

Mateo Stefan?

Manny Stan?