Monday, November 05, 2007

HAHAHAHAH FINALLY!

I can FINALLY post some reality without it being Searchable... the cast members of ALIT can sometimes be *SOOOO* accommodating.

So here it is - more than 2 months after it happened -

My stepdad
threw it out -
Thought it
was an ad.

Really looks like
some generic
thing you'd get
in a picture frame
at a store though
doesn't it??

Heck - i know
my cousin well
and it took me a minute to realize it was him in the middle picture.

BTW - more from ALIT - apparently Suka is having a boy. They are planning to name him after star's father I believe. They spent some time really put cousin P down, by saying how THEY would be continuing the name, BY BLOOD. Well P's son has her father's name. But not the last name. Star's son will have the *WHOLE* name first and last - and not just the last name either like Baby Clean Floor. And anyway - BCF has the name - but not by blood (since BCF's daddy is adopted.) Do you believe that obnoxiousness?

So that means 2 first cousins, same generation - will have the same first name. If it weren't so sad - I'd be laughing thinking about that scene in My Big Fat Greek Wedding - when they are roasting the lamb on the spit in the front yard, and they introduce everyone as Nick. I really feel for my cousin P and for her son D who basically gets completely slighted and punished by his mother's decision to be SANE and not live in the midst of all the ALIT garbage. . .

Oh well - that's about all that's new here - OMG 3 new posts in like a week or a week and a half. What *IS* this world coming to? :)

7 comments:

The Egel Nest said...

I just handed you an award :)

Come and get it!

Congratulations, your blog has been hatched!

Bradley Egel
The Egel Nest

mary bishop said...

The nonsense you put up with is amazing and the poor same name kids...one "authentic" the other deemed less so -- geesh! That name is best described as a soap opera name like you said previously. Real people don't have names like that...and god forbid the kid is white bread mainstream...hahahahhaha

minijaxter said...

u know i dont need to watch soaps or reality tv i just listen to stories of ilannas family...
hey you know what ilanna with the writers strike we might be able to sell this story to prime time tv...
lets get working on a script....:)

Bradley's Mom said...

Mazel Tov on your Egel Nest award!

VERY well deserved..........I really enjoy reading your blog!

Linda

Mom Knows Everything said...

Everyone in my family is named after someone. My daughter is named after my sister who is named after my grandmother. It gets really confusing sometimes. LOL

DIXIECHICK said...

Hi..just stopping by from way of the Egels Nest...congrats on your award...couldn't have come from a nicer guy. I will be checking you out...
Dixiechick

Ilanna said...

Thanks BTW for all the great comments. :) I appreciate everyone's visits.

Mary - yes, very definitely soap opera.

mini - My husband asks me every night "any new family dramas?"

Bradley's mom - Thanks!

Tammy and Dixie Chick - thanks for coming by - hope you like it!