Thursday, October 02, 2008

I found myself but then lost it once again...

I know i've been MIA - and probably will be for a while - but I figure for those who are curious I'd post an update. :)

We are obviously home now. :) it's been 4 weeks... in fact - 4 weeks and 1 hour as of this writing. :)

Doing well - other than the fact that the child appears to have a black hole for a stomach and doesn't think mommy or daddy need sleep (normal I know. :) )

Anyways - here's a few pics - mom had fun making "collages" :) ENJOY!


(i think hubby's
shirt is prophetic)


























5 comments:

Phyllis Sommer said...

ooh - mazel tov! she's beautiful!

A.West said...

love the collage! gorgeous girl you have there. there may be limited contact for a bit, my effing computer won't even turn on anymore...so I'm camping on hubby's laptop.

The Egel Nest said...

These are adorable... :)

Bradley
The Egel Nest

mary bishop said...

The collage is great - love the comments in the balloons too! She is just so beautiful and I know she's going to be smart and kind too - just look at her mommy!!

minijaxter said...

she is definitely cute :)
congrats :)