I was tagged by Bradley Egel
1. I have visited Bradley's mother store and shopped from her - AND gotten the egel's nest discount. She rocks! :) (wink)
2. I have played many different musical instruments in ensemble including, oboe, flute, piccolo, crumhorn, recorder, drums, glockenshpiel (sp?), marimba, cello, and voice.
3. I was on the HS Rifle team. Actual target shooting. Was good too ;) (When i moved to DE, i asked in the HS if they had a rifle team. I was told "yes, they march in front of the band." - I think they misunderstood... ahh the things I miss about NY. :) )
4. My hebrew name is Yosefa Ilanna. (ilanna means little tree and was used because I was born on Tu B'shavat - kind of a jewish arbor day.) - Yosefa is for my great grandfather, and i was the first grandchild to be named for him. I never met the man but still feel a strong connection - probably because my mother had one with him and her father (his son.)
5. I'm an aquarius. :)
6. I loved to cook before i got pregnant. Then food turned me off :) and now i'm too tired to think about it. Hopefully when the Mik is older i'll start cooking more often.
7. I love shoes - but usually things like Dansko and Mephisto - not Manholo (sp?) etc. I think that much $$ for something that impractical is just ridiculous. Dansko - they are at least good for you (and 1/3 to 1/6 the price of those jimmy Choos and manholos. :) ) I may be a shoe-a-holic - but i'm at least a PRACTICAL one... :)
And I'm going to break the last rule - Not gonna tag other folks on this one cuz well, I'm not sure there are 7 people who even regularly read my blog :) let alone have the time to do this. :) IF anyone wants to - please feel free and put a note in my comments and I'll add your name to the main post.