Thursday, January 04, 2007

changes upon changes...

So - we found out that my aunt M actually asked Suka's permission to seat us at the same table as them. How galling is that?? She asked SUKA if it was ok to sit Aunt M's own sister at the same table. my my - we know who is controlling this family now I think. It's so bad that when my cousin offered her brother J a robe she'd originally bought for their father before he died, J said "i don't know, i have to ask Suka, She may not like it." It's a ROBE For Cthulu's sake.... (couldn't bring my self to use another deity here....)

So then Aunt M tells my mom that she's going to be nice to us and move us to another table, even though before she said "where else can i put you? I only have 3 tables.!"

But we found out the reason we're able to be moved is because Aunt M had 39 ppl and was trying to put them at 3 tables of 12 but then at 3 ppl left over. SO P says "why not just do 4 tables of 10?" Well duh! so that's what they are doing now.

Aunt M also is apparently losing so much weight from stress and being ill etc, that she is down to a size 0 and they are having to still take in the dress. it's a week to the wedding and her dress isn't done yet and she doesn't have the energy to demand the store do what they promised to do or make restitution.

I did make sure to buy a purse that the camera will fit in. :) (also helps that i have a nice tiny little camera. :) )

i'll update you as I find out more.... :)

3 comments:

minijaxter said...

a sz0?
oh my.
i wish....
anyway sounds like it should be fun...:)

Anonymous said...

Feh, I wouldn't want to be that small even if I could. No boobs, no butt!?! Ich! Hubby loves the lady lumps.

Poor Auntie! Must be hell to deal with the Suka all the time and a wedding to boot. Hope she feels better.

So J, did you go with the under $10 special or find another outfit?

Ilanna said...

I found another dress. Funnily enough it's another one of those grecian style dresses, but this one was configured so much better and looks awesome. plus i got pointy satin shoes and i actually bought makeup and stuff LOL :)

the $8 dress is still cool - and I may have Elaine do up new sleeves to make it nicer.. with the right undergarments it's a good find. I can wear it for something else probably... and heck - even if i don't... it was $8!! :)