Wednesday, February 07, 2007

cuteness factor


Inspired by mary... :)

aren't they just SOOOO cute? :) lol

it's really a shame they don't know how to get comfortable.









This btw - is the new project i've started. The theory is that i'll make 12 or 15 of these (once completed as a 12x12 square) and make a blanket out of them. Of course, that's only the theory. Then again, as my friend always says "I want to move to theory, everything works in theory." :)



Not a whole lot else is going on here. Just thought i'd share the picture. I would have tried to take it with a better camera than my phone, but my brother borrowed it last weekend, and wanted it for this weekend too, so has not yet returned it. Oh well. :)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

mary bishop said...

Your babies are so beautiful, their fur is so sleek and shiny... wanna curl up right with them..do you mind??

Ilanna said...

feel free mary - they love the puppy pile effect. :)