Wednesday, February 14, 2007

"That's some bad hat Harry..."

So - who can name the movie that quote is from? It's a very subtle line... :) Most people probably know it as the line said during the credits of HOUSE on fox.

Anyways - so i have pictures now of the infamous chemo cap i was working on . It's furry. :) I'm posting them here so everyone can see the silly hat. The first pictures is the hat just on top of a water bottle. The second is on my head. IT's a little tight for me - but not bad. Which is fine - because it' snot for me - it's for children's hospital. (I have a small head anyway)

So without further ado: THE HAT! (talk about Hat Hair... my word... (evil grin) )

7 comments:

EvilChime said...

Okay, I know messy is "In" but wow! that is the epitome of a - er - wild hare {pun intended} day. The kids will love it!!!!!

Kensai Ed said...

Jaws

Anonymous said...

Some kid is going to love that!

Anonymous said...

I'm not a kid, and no chemo, but I think it looks funky and you might be starting the next new teen trend!

Mary...I haven't switched to the new blogger so they're punishing me.

minijaxter said...

lol that is pretty funny.
some little kid is going to love it. now we need to find neon green and put eyes on it for monster hat... for a little boy who wants to keep is head warm:)

Unknown said...

JAWS of course

Anonymous said...

well, it may very well have been from my website http://thatsabadhatharry.com but having had a look at the hair ...eesh... I cant be sure. God Bless