Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Expensive

Doggies are expensive. :)

Mister's tummy was doing some funky things so I took him to the Vet. $113 i'm told well his tummy is off, but can't find anything wrong. here's an antibiotic just in case. another $40 as well to have zoe's ears checked cuz she'd been scratching a lot lately. Nothing there either - perfectly clean ears.

Ahh well. Good to know the puppies are healthy. and of course we get home and they are hyper and just running all over the place. :)

Nothing knew on the ALIT front... i guess things can't happen every day. :) (I'm still giggling over the nose job deal. :)

and My mom got laid off yesterday. Just in time for summer! :) actually, they said it's a real lay off that they want her back as soon as they can afford it and even told her they might hire her on a contract basic for things as they come up. it's really a sham they can't afford payroll though what with the CFO's new porsche, and those new marketing guys they hired (that are probably getting 6 figures.) But oh well, they are just shooting themselves in the foot when they no longer have the appropriate personell to do the work the marketing guys drum up for them...

and that's all that's new on this front... well that and I ate way too much for lunch and it's not sitting well. ICK! I should know better... Oh well...

2 comments:

mary bishop said...

I once took my biggest dog in for chewing his tail. Nothing major, but it was driving me crazy watching him lick and chew.

Diagnosis at the vets was (I'm not kidding) Happy Tail.

Happy Tail is when a dog wags his tail so hard and often a lump starts and the dog notices and starts chewing and licking.

Happy Tail cost me $258 which makes this a not happy tale.

minijaxter said...

Yeah doggies are expensive.
So are sinus infections.
Anyway Im glad the puppies are healthy.