Thursday, May 25, 2006

thursday...

It's almost a holiday weekend.

The evil user from hell is all gone. And all it was, was a stupid mouse setting. She had it set too fast so couldn't keep the mouse still long enough to double click. (sigh)

Bathfitters called, and we are getting our new shower at the end of next week. YAY! I think i'll need to finally pick a shower curtain. :)

Then once that's done - we can do ALL the floors, ALL at once. :) wheeeeeee. This also means I get to work from home next week.

And yes mary, carpet and dogs really just don't go well together which is why i'm doing the laminate flooring. And i'm having it GLUED at the seams so it's water (and whatever else) proof. I have all kinds of interesting colors on my carpet now. :) Of course my husband is looking forward to the new floor because then he can watch the dogs go sliding all over the place. :) hehehehehe. He has a slightly cruel streak sometimes. :) although uncoordinated dogs can be amusing...

Umm - this has been a very rambling disoriented post...but - it's been one of those days. Oh well.

if i forget to post tomorrow due to the holiday weekend i hope everyone has a good holiday weekend. I"ll be going to baby showers (making presents for said babyshower) and going to parties, and practicing for my kung fu test, and setting up my computer set up in the office now that I"ll have all of my components. Specially since monitor is supposed to be delivered today, (assuming I don't have issues with UPS)

see you all next week (if i don't show up tomorrow with a new story... :))

No comments: