Friday, May 19, 2006

NADA...

So there isn't a whole lot going on today, but I wanted to post anyway to keep up on my weekday posting. :)

Lucky me though, I get to work from home this afternoon. yay! let the doggies romp and play and maybe i'll get my new potting bench built.
I really like it, but it's not an easy modular build. I have to screw it all together and stuff - so it's been sitting in my living room waiting for me. And of course I have some repotting that I need to do so I'll try to get it built.

I also bought a Serger this week (for sewing) which makes some nifty seams and stuff. Something i've wanted for years but couldn't justify. So now i have it, so i'll have to set IT up and play with it and see if i can get it to work nice and then use it to make a few things I have lined up :)

and that's about all for today. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

minijaxter said...

so what you are saying is - you arent really working from home.

mary bishop said...

Wow aren't you ambitious! I could never even attempt to put a complex item like a potting shed together...I can barely fold sheets.

And on top of the above you can serge too...multi-talented you are.