Friday, May 05, 2006

Friday...

It's friday . . . YAY!!!!

My computer is being fixed... i guess this is a YAY :) it was blue screening on me. The nice tech support people said "ok we'll just send you a new system board and harddrive." umm OK. :) Helps that i'm a desktop technician and they believe me when I report symptoms. :) So the tech is here now and has my new baby all TAKEN apart... it's kind of cool and freaky ALL at the same time. Soon as he is done, then I will put my software back on and hopefully be up and running by this afternoon, all happy and ready to go. :) WHEEEEEEEEE. . . .

I got an apology email from the paralegal, telling me she's sorry all the names were spelled wrong. She has corrected it in the files, but all the corrections I did are acceptable legally so no more paperwork to do. Hopefully, now that that is done, i'll have a check in my hands soon. (which is good cuz one credit card has jumped to 30% interest!!!!!!! they jump on the LEAST excuses i tell ya... needless to say that card is being cancelled the minute i pay it off)

NOt much else going on right now - not sure i'm in the mood to tell another tale of As Long Island Turns . . . there's all kinds of interesting stuff but I have to remember which piece goes with which first... :)

have a great weekend folks!

No comments: