Monday, May 22, 2006

Monday monday . . .

So mondays can really suck. :) it started off with me panicking b/c i'd forgotten a customer was coming to see me friday and I left early, and then she left her computer on my chair for the weekend for me. then called to try and find out if i'd gotten it cuz she was afraid it would get stolen. well DUH!. thankfully it was still there when I got to work. then my system blue screened on me while I was booting up.

ON the flip side, I had a half hour massage at lunch. Going to go once a week for a while to try and get myself into better shape so I don't have to go all the time and/or so it's not so painful when I do go. todays' was nice though still somewhat painful. That's the price to get those kinks worked out I guess...

Testing is coming up at the kung fu school. Starts the week of june 4th. course, we haven't even learned section 5 of the empty hand form or 6 of the weapons form. (and 6 is one of the longest sections) plus the school is closed for memorial day as well. So i've scheduled at least 2 private sessions to make sure I can learn it reasonably well to take the test. it sucks to pay $400+ for the 3 months only to have 'nothing' to show for it at the end ya know? And then I also start my photography class on june 3 so there's a bit of overlap there to worry about. I don't think i'll continue with the kung fu for now. Not getting enough of a workout and I think I need the weights and stretching I do with the trainer to keep my back in better shape. so i may go back to that, and maybe take some aerobics and/or some yoga. Who knows we'll see how it goes I guess. :)

NOthing really new on the ALIT front. I'm still laughing about saving up for the baby's nose job and the baby isn't even born yet. :) That and my aunt asking the lawyer she is trying to REMOVE as trustee for more money to pay for the lawyers she is hiring to REMOVE him... :) gotta love it!

Beyond that - some amusing pictures at my other blog: http://moblog.co.uk/blog/ilanna puppies and cars and kids etc... (not my kids though - i don't have any yet)

ah well.. tomorrow's another day . . . . :)

No comments: