Thursday, May 18, 2006

Whoops...

I got distracted yesterday and forgot to post. I"m trying to post regularly. :) oh well one missed day won't hurt anything.

So i Know i've told some locals this...this is very entertaining.

My aunt, the crazy one - has already blown through her monthly alottment of $5k+ since she got it at the beginning of May. So she's called the Exec 3 times in one day to say she needs more money. Understandably he asked her why she needs more, what she spent it all on and to justify what she needs more for. So she told him! She needs it to pay her lawyer... you know.. the one that she hired to get the exec removed? :) too funny.

In other news.. umm not much other news. :) My other aunt opened the bank box and found the other good jewelry. her son (the suka's husband) suggested she give a piece to A's (her other son) girlfriend (whom it looks like he will marry) since A hasn't asked for anything from the estate. and Finally she stood up a bit and said "E has her own mother. She can get stuff from her. I have a daughter, sisters, and neices." Which basically blew away any set up he was trying to do to get that real jewelry for the suka, whom if you recall after seeing some of the good stuff when my grandmother showed it to her, commented out of Grandmother's hearing, "when that jewelry is mine I won't keep it locked away, i'll wear it!" right... because that jewelry will EVER become yours.... I think not.

apparently she's double dipping too... MY aunt is supposedly buying her an entire Layette (set of baby clothes for those who don't know {Grin}) possibly from Saks 5th ave. Her mother apparently already bought her an entire set from some high end stores down in Fl. and no one has told EITHer mother about the other's purchases...Gotta love it!

1 comment:

minijaxter said...

explain to me why someone would want VERY Expensive clothes for a newborn?
I can think of two reasons. 1) coming home from the hospital 2)naming/christening/baptism - not sure what the jewish equivalent is.
but then you keep them for the childs children.
but i never understood the point of highly expensive clothes for kids that they are going to outgrow in days and possibly ruin with spitup or other bodily fluids.
i have some things for silver that are nice - not expensive - plus 90% of her things are hand me downs
=but it sounds to me the suka wont accept anything hand me down... all brand new and expensive for her little one - who has a 5000 dollar nose job in its future- whether the kid wants it or not