Tuesday, June 13, 2006

hooommmmee, home on the range.....

Where miss ilanna is home now cuz her sinus' were acting up so badly i had to leave. Of course the minute I left the building my head started to clear a bit... gotta love it eh? :)

Ah well. Not too much else going on here. I ordered all my camera goodies, and they are on the way. My husband's birthday presents are being delayed for some reason but should in theory be here before his birthday, and well the dogs are all passed out. Well that's good, I guess they are better off sleeping than chewing up my potting bench. It's well broken in now I suppose...

I bought some pea seeds - maybe I can get those to grow decently before the dogs destroy those. :)

It's a quiet day... (knock on wood) hopefully it stays that way :)

3 comments:

mary bishop said...

I've had great luck with Excedrin Sinus and recommend it highly.

Did you ever grow grass in a pot for the dogs? Someone I knew who lived in an apartment did it because she thought it was good for their digestion and it kept them from eating her other plants.

Feel better!

minijaxter said...

there you go ilanna
grow some grass in a pot and let mister destroy that...

kristen said...

The allergy season this year is ferocious! I don't normally have allergies but do this year, arggh!
I'd like to grow some herbs and vegs but we've got a lot of deer and other night stalkers around here and the area where I'd like to grow, isn't a place I can net off. I'll live vicariously.....