Monday, June 12, 2006

Monday Monday....

When it RAINS it pours... as usual. :)

This weekend I transplanted my green been plants into a bigger deeper quarter barrel type pot instead of the little pot I had before. Of necessity of course, this needs to be on the main deck, as opposed to on a TABLE on the deck.... This morning my dog Mister, decided to systematically take it apart. ANd he pulled each individual plant out of the pot, and destroyed it's root system... one at a time. For a picture, please go to my moblog/photoblog since it was in my phone and those don't transfer as easily uploaded files...

SO then I get to work where I get a call from a friend that her son is in jail for hitting her while she was holding her infant grandson. She has a concussion from it and her face is swollen... and since she was apparently battered when she was younger (and was holding her grandson's mother in the same way) she was flashing back... trying to convince her to get into some real counselling...

In the midst of that, i'm trying to get copies of mister's neutering records since that was a condition of his adoption and they want the paperwork now. (I did this in december, who knows where that paperwork is.) Plus my brother's Home inspection for the new house was this morning along with measurements for flooring install etc...

It was like calls galore this morning, with customers, family members, friends etc all calling for various reasons. However, i've now had my massage and I'm happy. :) although my wrist is hurting a bit but alas...

This weekend for the first time in.. well.. EVER i got to drive my brother's car... he was sick and couldn't drive home - so I had to go pick him up and I drove his car home so he'd have it, and my hubby followed. Actually, he left the parking lot before me and I got caught at the light. I still beat him home. He says I have a lead foot, I say I just took the better route since I never got over 60 the entire time. :)

We also ordered almost all of the flooring and supplies for the house. Need to get a double checked measurement for the staircase so we know that we have enough to cover the stairs and the landing at the bottom. I figure order extra, we can always use the excess as runners or area rug or entry mats etc... :) no worries.

umm.. I think that's about it for this weekend really. WEe also ordered the new countertop for our master bath and the faucet for our hall bath.

We couldn't decide on one for the master. I wanted the two handled one that matches the one pictured here, but he doesn't like that one - so we are holding off and will go to a different store and see if there's one there that we like better. :)

and that's it... that's all I wrote... cuz well - i'm done. :)

laters!

1 comment:

minijaxter said...

tell your brother to sit down and shut up.
;)
tell your friend that she and her son need to go to counseling. and i hope the baby is ok.

sweetie with carpet there is no IG factor:)

you can always buy green beans from a farm or the store:)

hugs