Friday, June 09, 2006

nudgy friday....

(please pronounce that not as "to nudge" but as Noogie which is yiddish for easily annoyed and frustrated.... nudgy.)

Today i'm just feeling tired and out of sorts. 2 nights in a row I have slept badly, had weird dreams, and was tossing and turning a lot of the night. I don't know why at this point but it's frustrating and tiring. So i'm frustrated about the schedule for getting my floors done, which I thought was originally going to be late june early july, but now they are talking early august. i've been buggin and going nuts and finalizing all of the flooring samples, and now that i have ti all decided and can't wait to see it, I have to wait until august. :( So that's frustrating. 2 other contractors (for other things) havenot called me back at all, which is also annoying the crap out of me...

Then of course my brother is being his usual self, and feeling overwhelmed but not knowing how to actually accept the help that is offered. So he gets all defensive when we tell him what needs to be done, but then complains that he doesn't know what to do. extremely frustrating....!

Oh well... Tomorrow is my evaluation with the new trainer. Will be interesting to see how that goes, especially since i'm still getting out of breath fairly easily from the sinus infection.

Ahh well - way to start the weekend. Hope everyone else has a great one!

1 comment:

mary bishop said...

Oh I sympathize with you...contractors are responsible for my closest brush with a mental breakdown in my entire life. I don't trust a word they say or a time they say they're going to do anything, because in my case it never worked out.

A bathroom redo was supposed to take 5 days and it took 11 months!!!!!!

Even thinking about it I can feel myself hyperventilating...so my best wishes that your floors will be done very soon and completed without too much fuss for you.