Thursday, June 15, 2006

Is thursday purple?

I don't know - today it feels like it's purple... (shrug) go figure.

funny - i completely forgot to post yesterday, I was home again too so i probably could have but maybe because it was just SO uneventful. :)

Accumamakiki is right - this isprobably one of the worst allergy seasons... my head will not clear, my cough just progresses.. my mother is in just as bad a shape as I am and my brother isn't a whole lot better. wonder what is different this year? Truth is I probably don't really want to know.

plans for my brother's move are... progressing and that's about all i'll say on that. :) Unfortunately the hardwood the neighbor had that we thought might work well in the new house won't as it's 2 different colors and about 200 square feet short of what we need. (and at $120 per 20 sq feet - not cost effective to fill in - plus the colors just don't work...)

Right now i'm planning my husband's surprise party. Good thing he doesn't surf blogs... working out a buffet style menu at the house and my friend will help me cook. :) We'll grill and bake and do other stuff. :) should be entertaining - but *SHHHHH* :)

Also had the eval with the trainer people last week. I"m not sure how much I talked about it - but I liked them a lot. They are VERY upbeat and very encouraging. One thing I like is that they insist on doing at least 10-15 minutes of stretching every session. That's great - I *LOOOOVE* partner stretches that REALLY stretch you out good. :) so my first session is going to be monday at 5. I'll try to report tuesday if i can get past whatever soreness sets in.. (though it usually takes at least 24 hours for the soreness to show up...)

well enough of this babbling... Mister by the way keeps digging up all the dirt in that pot, i think he just likes to dig and play in the pot... i'm thinking next big planting maybe in FRONT of my house...less sun there anyway which is good for the Peas I want to plant.

One of these days... :)

Oh well lunch and new camera toys are here... have a great day all!

1 comment:

Echrai said...

I love stretching too. And a good dance stretch session can be as good as basic aerobic exercise when I'm out of shape. :) And you're right, this has been a DREADFUL allergy season. For me, too.